If you're in an accident. . .
If you were driving any VEMA Vehicle —
- Call Police if:
- A person is injured.
- Your vehicle has been vandalized or subject to a hit and run or theft.
- The other driver is uninsured or driving with a suspended license.
- The other driver is impaired.
- Call MPI to open a claim. Record your claim number.
- Send a copy of the completed accident report to VEMA
Mail: 626 Henry Ave., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 1P7
(forms are available via the links below).
- If applicable, forward copies of your completed form to your insurance officer, supervisor or appropriate organization contact
- Contact VEMA at 1-800-363-6693 should you have any questions or concerns
Accident Report Forms:
- Adobe Acrobat Document (requires Adobe Reader)
- Microsoft Word Template (download the zip file and extract to your Word templates folder)
Do I want the Document or the Template?
- Get the Document if you want to print the form and fill it in by hand.
- Get the Template if you want to fill out the form on your computer.
Page last updated December 24, 2014