The next VEMA vehicle or heavy equipment auction(s) are --
Associated Auto Auction Ltd.
7130 Roblin Blvd
telephone (204) 895-9790
- Who can attend?
Auctions are open to the general public.
- What's being sold there?
Check out the lists of available light-duty vehicles and heavy-duty vehicles and equipment.
- When can you view the vehicles?
|If the sale is on a Wednesday or Thursday:
||If the sale is on a Saturday:
- 8:00 a.m. to sale time (6:00 p.m.)
- 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m on Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. on Saturday
|If the sale is on a Monday
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday
All vehicles and equipment are managed by Vehicle and Equipment Management Agency (VEMA), an agency of the Manitoba Government. Most light-duty vehicles are sold with a safety.
- All vehicles and equipment are sold on an "as is" basis. VEMA makes no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) about a unit's fitness, age, or condition.
For more light-duty vehicle auction information contact the VEMA light-duty fleet manager at: Jeff.Wood@gov.mb.ca. For more heavy equipment auction information, contact Jerome Decosse.
Page Last Updated: April 8, 2015