The VEMA 2017-2018 Annual Report is now available.
VEMA has launched a new Service Appointment Scheduler allowing you to book your service appointments online. PM1 services, seasonal tires changeover and tire repairs can be pre-booked using our new online calendar.
Over time, more services will be added to the calendar.
To see our new Service Appointment Scheduler, please visit: http://www.vema.gov.mb.ca/service-appointment-scheduler
Click here for the PDF version.
VEMA has made a change to its Light Division Preventative Maintenance Program for all vehicles that are equipped with diesel engines.
In order to be more aligned with the manufacturer’s schedule, we have increased the PM1 service from 6,000 kms to 12,000 kms. The PM1 service interval will remain at 8 months.
The PM1 is the only maintenance that has been changed on this program.
We are in the process of reviewing our Light Division Preventative Maintenance Program for gas engines, and will keep you updated with these changes.
For the PDF Version, click here
The Spring Stores flyer is now available!
Please visit Stores & Parts Flyers for full details
The VEMA 2016-2017 Annual Report is now available.
The 2018 Light Vehicle Ordering cycle is underway. This year the ordering format is comprised of —
- General Instructions for Ordering;
- An Ordering Guide;
- Four Light Vehicle Specification Catalogue;
- Four new Request Form;
- A list of common VEMA-installed options
If you are working on a managed computer connected to the Manitoba Government network, you have Adobe Reader XI (version 11). This will allow you to view, enter data into, or print the documents below.
- If your computer is not on the Manitoba Government network, you may need to download Adobe Reader (free software from Adobe). (You may need your system administrator to assist you with installing software.)
To download and view the 2018 Vehicle Ordering Guide and Catalogues, do the following:
- Click your secondary (right) mouse button on this link.
- From the popup menu, choose Save Target As.
- In the file save dialog, pick your save in drive letter and folder location, then click Save.
- The zip file is approximately 7 megabytes in size: it may take a few minutes for the download to finish.
- Using Winzip or Windows Explorer, extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice.
To view the Ordering Guides,
- Click the Windows Orb, All Programs, Adobe Reader XI.
- In Adobe Reader, click File, Open.
- Browse to locate the desired catalog PDF.
- Click OK.
Vehicle Request Forms
To download the 2018 Vehicle Request Forms, follow similar steps as above, using this link.
Using the 2018 Vehicle Request Forms
The 2018 Vehicle Request forms are a series of Adobe Acrobat PDF forms, zipped. To fill out a request, perform the following tasks:
- Using Winzip or Windows Explorer, extract the document files to a location of your choice.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the location where you extracted the files.
- Double-click the file called general_instructions.pdf.
- Follow the steps in this document to complete your 2018 Request forms.
For more information, please e-mail Jeff Wood or phone (204) 945-3303.
This video is an explanation of how VEMA determines Unit Numbers.
You’ll learn about :
- The origin of numbering a unit;
- Challenges faced with the old numbering system;
- The new system;
- What the different parts of a VEMA Unit Number mean;
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us
The VEMA 2015-2016 Annual Report is now available.
One of the many services VEMA offers is the use of the VEMA Fuel Card. This fuel/credit card does more than make purchasing fuel easy, it also gives our customers access to negotiated discounts from fuel vendors across Manitoba. Where your drivers purchase fuel affects how much of a discount is realized.
The following is a ranking of fuel vendors by discount offered for the 2016 and 2017 calendar years. Your drivers are encouraged to use the top-ranked fuel vendors whenever possible to minimize fuel costs to your organization.
The reduced fuel prices will not be seen at the pumps as we receive the discount when the fuel vendor bills us for your vehicles’ fuel charges. The discounted amount is the amount that appears on your monthly fuel billing.
Please remind drivers that personal rewards received (eg. Cash Rebates, Air Miles, Petro Points, etc.) at these vendors are not permitted.
(1 is best, 6 is lowest)
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR DRIVERS
Late last fall Husky Energy discontinued supplying E85 fuel in Manitoba as well as other
provinces in western Canada due to new Renewable Fuel Regulations under the Canadian
Environmental Protection Act (CEPA). As a result, VEMA is no longer able to provide E85 fuel at our 1550 Dublin Avenue site in Winnipeg.
VEMA will continue to seek out sources of E85 fuel. However, as a convenience for you, E10 fuel will be available at the 1550 Dublin Avenue site later this month. Your VEMA fuel card can be used at this location.
We apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Sean
Savage at (204) 781-7092 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.