Vendors must call VEMA for authorization PRIOR to any service work, including manufacturer recalls.
- From outside Winnipeg, call 1-800-363-6693, otherwise
- Call (204) 945-5288 to report the work required.
When calling, please have the following information ready:
- Your vendor name and number,
- The vehicle’s VEMA unit number,
- Odometer reading,
- Estimated price of repairs, and
- Your invoice number.
VEMA’s Service Office representative will give you a repair authorization number.
When invoicing VEMA, include the information above, plus:
- License number,
- Driver signature,
- VEMA’s repair authorization number, and
- Show Parts and Labour separately, with each part itemized.
Send all original invoices (not including fuel) to VEMA for payment. Drivers do not need invoices: you can provide a copy, if requested.
In order for VEMA to effectively manage invoice payment, we ask vendors to send us their invoices as soon as possible. We make every effort to pay invoices within 30 days of receipt.