VEMA's 2013 Light Vehicle Ordering Program
The 2013 Light Vehicle Ordering cycle is underway. This year the ordering format is comprised of —
- an Ordering Guide,
- five Light Vehicle Specification Catalogues,
- and five new Request Forms.
If you are working on a managed computer connected to the Manitoba Government network, you have Adobe Reader version 10. This will allow you to view and print the documents below.
- If your computer is not on the Manitoba Government network, you may need to download Adobe Reader (free software from Adobe). (You may need your system administrator to assist you with installing software.)
To download and view the 2013 Vehicle Ordering Guide and Catalogues, do the following:
- Click your secondary (right) mouse button on this link.
- From the popup menu, choose Save Target As.
- In the file save dialog, pick your save in drive letter and folder location, then click Save.
- The zip file is approximately 5 megabytes in size: it may take a few minutes for the download to finish.
- Using Winzip or Windows Explorer, extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice.
To view the Ordering Guides,
- Click the Windows Orb, All Programs, Adobe Reader X.
- In Adobe Reader, click File, Open.
- Browse to locate the desired catalog PDF.
- Click OK.
Vehicle Request Forms
To download the 2013 Vehicle Request Forms, follow similar steps as above, using this link.
Using the 2013 Vehicle Request Forms
The 2013 Vehicle Request forms are a series Microsoft Word Documents, zipped. To fill out a request, perform the following tasks:
- Using Winzip or Windows Explorer, extract the document files to a location of your choice.
- In Microsoft Word, click the Office Orb, choose Open.
- Navigate to the location where you extracted the files.
- Select the file you wish to open.
- Fill in blanks by typing, mark check boxes by clicking.
- Save the completed document with a unique new file name, by clicking the Office Orb, Save As.
- Please send the document to your vehicle coordinator (if required) or fax to Jeff Wood at (204) 957-1109.
For more information, please e-mail Jeff Wood or phone (204) 945-3303.