The 2018 Light Vehicle Ordering cycle is underway. This year the ordering format is comprised of —
- General Instructions for Ordering;
- An Ordering Guide;
- Four Light Vehicle Specification Catalogue;
- Four new Request Form;
- A list of common VEMA-installed options
If you are working on a managed computer connected to the Manitoba Government network, you have Adobe Reader XI (version 11). This will allow you to view, enter data into, or print the documents below.
- If your computer is not on the Manitoba Government network, you may need to download Adobe Reader (free software from Adobe). (You may need your system administrator to assist you with installing software.)
To download and view the 2018 Vehicle Ordering Guide and Catalogues, do the following:
- Click your secondary (right) mouse button on this link.
- From the popup menu, choose Save Target As.
- In the file save dialog, pick your save in drive letter and folder location, then click Save.
- The zip file is approximately 7 megabytes in size: it may take a few minutes for the download to finish.
- Using Winzip or Windows Explorer, extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice.
To view the Ordering Guides,
- Click the Windows Orb, All Programs, Adobe Reader XI.
- In Adobe Reader, click File, Open.
- Browse to locate the desired catalog PDF.
- Click OK.
Vehicle Request Forms
To download the 2018 Vehicle Request Forms, follow similar steps as above, using this link.
Using the 2018 Vehicle Request Forms
The 2018 Vehicle Request forms are a series of Adobe Acrobat PDF forms, zipped. To fill out a request, perform the following tasks:
- Using Winzip or Windows Explorer, extract the document files to a location of your choice.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the location where you extracted the files.
- Double-click the file called general_instructions.pdf.
- Follow the steps in this document to complete your 2018 Request forms.
For more information, please e-mail Jeff Wood or phone (204) 945-3303.